Kitchen Is Closed Scalloped Plaque
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Satin – Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Gloss – Amaranth, Green Curry and Chamomile
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Silkscreens – Floral Doily
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paper Alphabet Stencils -- Monogram Flourish Alphabet
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Utility Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Scalloped Wood Plaque
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Foam Plates
- Paper Towel
- Sandpaper, Fine Grit
Step 1 Base coat the plaque with Wedding Cake using a utility brush.
Step 2 Sand smooth; reapply Wedding Cake.
Step 3 Measure to determine placement of stenciled words “Kitchen is Closed.”
Step 4 Load pouncer with Amaranth and use an up and down motion over the open areas of the stencil.
Step 5 When dry; continue stenciling each letter to spell, “Kitchen is Closed.” Allow to dry.
Step 6 Position the large floral doily silkscreen close to the lettering. Silkscreen the doily using either a pouncer to apply paint through the screen or with a silkscreen squeegee. Silkscreen the large doily sections Amaranth and Green Curry.
Step 7 Continue silk screening two smaller doily designs using Green Curry and Chamomile.