Handmade Charlotte™ Kitchen Plaque
Add a festive touch to your kitchen with a pop of lovely color, using stencils by Handmade Charlotte™.
- FolkArt® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils – Frames
- FolkArt® Enamel Paint – Pure Orange, Yellow Citron and Violet Pansy
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint – Pumpkin, Yellow Citron, Violet Pansy, Wicker White and Turquoise
- Stencil Tape
- Stencil Tape Spouncer Set, ¾”
- Paintbrushes – ¾” Flat and 3/8” Stencil
- Wood Canvas Panel
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Foam Plates
- Paper Towels
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Tracing Paper
- Sandpaper, Fine Grit
Step 1 Base coat plaque Wicker White using ¾" flat brush. Allow to dry. Sand smooth using fine grit sandpaper and apply a second coat of paint. Allow to dry.
Step 2 Work with one stencil and paint color at a time. Tape stencil in place. Load a 3/8" stencil brush with paint; blot on paper towel. Use a straight up and down dabbing motion to stencil.
Step 3 Allow to dry.