LOVE Wall Dangler
- Wood Letters, Curly (or script of choice) – L, O, V and E
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 1½ - White (40")
- Glitter – Red and Bright Pink
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foil Transfer Sheets
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Habañero, Wedding Cake, Amaranth Martha and Pink Carnation
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Transfer Adhesive
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Craft Glue
- Offray Straight ‘N’ Narrow Ribbon – Dancer White (1 Spool), Dancer Red (1 Spool), Dancer Shocking Pink (1 Spool) and Dancer Powder Pink (1 Spool)
Step 1 Paint “L” with one coat of Habañero. Let dry completely.
Step 2 Paint “O” by blending red with the Amaranth Martha. Let dry completely.
Step 3 Paint “V” with one coat of Amaranth Martha. Let dry completely.
Step 4 Paint “E” with one coat of Pink Carnation.
Step 5 Apply red foil transfer to “L”. Follow instructions on foil transfer packaging for proper adhesion.
Step 6 Paint thin strips of craft glue across “O”. Apply generous coat of bright pink glitter. Let dry.
Step7 Apply pink foil transfer to “V”. Follow instructions on foil transfer packaging for proper adhesion.
Step 8 Create polka dots using craft glue. Apply red glitter to craft glue. Let dry.
Step 9 To create hanger, create a small loop at top of wide white ribbon and adhere with hot glue.
Step 10 Tie bow around loop using strands of Dancer Red, Dancer Shocking Pink and Dancer Powder Pink.
Step 11 Attach letters to backer ribbon using hot glue.
Step 12 Cut Straight ‘N’ Narrow ribbon to desired length for dangler.
Step 13 Attach ribbon beneath bottom of “E” with hot glue, then glue “E” to secure. Trim ribbon at bottom and enjoy.