Ladybug Critter Hello Card
We used colored pencils, but any media can be used to color these adorable bugs, even crayons as a kid's project.
Designed by Krissy Fossmeyer, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Stamp - Ladybug Critter
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps - Happy Messages
- Recollections™ Cardstock - White and Black
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Ruby Slipper
- Tsukineko® Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Prismacolor® Pencils
- Paper Trimmer
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
Fold a 5 ½"x8"x ½" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
Cut black cardstock to 5 ¼"x4" panel. Set aside.
Stamp ladybug image three times in black ink on 5-1/8"x3-7/8" white panel.
Color as desired.
Using black ink, stamp sentiment under ladybugs.
Adhere white panel to black panel and then black panel to card front using tape runner.