Ladybug Party Invitations
- Construction Paper
- Blunt Scissors
- Recollections™ Brads
- Hole Punch
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Crayola® Markers
- Fine Motor
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half. Cut out an oval from the center. You will have two ovals that are attached in the middle. Cut the ovals in half so you have two separate ovals.
- Decorate one piece to look like a ladybug. Write the party information on the other piece.
- Cut the bug piece in half lengthwise to create the two wing pieces. Attach the wings to the party information by punching a hole at the top and using the brad to connect them.
- Cut the chenille stem in half and twist the middle of one piece around the back of the brad. Curl the antennae slightly.