Large Wood Sled
Welcome friends and family this winter with this merry, bright sled.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Spring Pasture, Tartan Red and Summer Linen
- Wooden Numbers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Coarse Glitter – Crystal
- Christmas Pick
- Celebrate It® Ribbon
- Painter’s Tape
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paintbrushes – Liner Brush and Flat Brush
- Wooden Sled
- Cricut® machine, X-ACTO® Knife or Stickers
- Cardstock – Color of Choice
Paint runners and largest surface with Spring Pasture. Let dry.
Paint top part of sled with Tartan Red.
Paint wooden numbers with Summer Linen. Let dry.
Lay painter’s tape horizontally, edge to edge, across large surface of the sled. Remove every other piece of tape. Burnish edges of tape, paint with Tartan Red. Allow to dry.
Paint wavy lines between stripes with the Summer Linen.
Cut desired name using your Cricut®, or an X-ACTO®Knife, or add stickers. Adhere with Mod Podge®.
Cover surface with Mod Podge® and sprinkle with glitter. Repeat process for wooden numbers. Hot glue wooden numbers to sled.
Hot glue pick to sled.
Remove rope and replace with ribbon.