Laser Cut Wood Frame with Bird
- ArtMinds™ Wood Frame, 4"x6"
- ArtMinds™ Laser-cut Frame, 4"x6"
- ArtMinds™ Laser-cut Wood Shape – Bird
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper – Design/Color of Choice
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Pink and White
- Plaid® Mod Podge®
- Craft Smart® Glue
Step 1 Lay frame on paper and trace around. Cut out the shape.
Step 2 Paint frame edge pink, let dry.
Step 3 Use Mod Podge® to adhere paper to frame, and trim if needed.
Step 4 Paint laser cut frame pink. Let dry.
Step 5 Glue laser frame to paper-covered frame.
Step 6 Use end of paintbrush to add dots of white to laser frame as shown.
Step 7 Wash bird with white paint, then let dry. Add dots with end of paintbrush.
Step 8 Glue bird to right bottom of frame.