Le Fleur About You 8"x8" Layout
Take time to enjoy the flowers on this sweet scrapbook page. Embellish a layout, card, or home decor piece with elegant floral accents.
Designed by Kara Ward, courtesy of EK Success®
- EK Success® Jolees Boutique® Dimensional Sticker - Le Fleur
- EK Success® Paper Punch - Dotted Scallop, Double Embossed Curve
- EK Success® Edger Punch - Scalloped Scallop and Scallop Diamond
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adheasive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® Zig 2-way Glue Pen
- EK Success® Honey Bee Scissors
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- K&Company™ Deisgner Paper Pad, 12"x12" Watercolor Bouquet
- Rhinestones - Pink
- Chipboard Sentiment Stickers
- Corner Rounder
- Cardstock - Ivory
- Ribbon - Ivory
- Journaling Font "Candy Buzz"
Cut the green patterned background paper to 8"x8".
Cut ivory cardstock to measure 7 1/4" x 7 1/4".
Use the open scallop border punch and create a blue border to place behind the ivory cardstock. Secure it to the left side of the ivory cardstock and then adhere to the green patterned paper background.
Cut a pink square measuring 7"x7" and place on the ivory background.
Cut a yellow rectangle measuring 5 1/2" x 6 1/2". Use the scalloped border punch along the bottom of the yellow paper. Use a corner rounding punch for the top corners of the rectangle.
Mat your photo on ivory cardstock. Use the corner rounder punch on the mat and on the photograph.
Connect the photo mat to the layout by cutting three strips of blue patterned paper. Each strip should measure 1/4" wide. Secure the strips to the layout and add a pink sticker.
Embellish the photo with a fabric flower. Cut three leaves from patterned paper. To do this, simply cut oval shapes that are pointed at each end. Tuck the leaves under the flower and under the corners of the photo mat. This makes the mat look like it is part of the flower display.
Cut two rectangles from patterned paper to fit under photo mat. Each rectangle should measure 1 1/2" x 2 1/2". Round the corners on the rectangle with a punch.
Add the journaling and a photo to the rectangles. On the journaling rectangle, tie a small ribbon bow.
Using the scalloped border punches, create a layered look at the bottom section of the yellow patterned paper. Punch two different borders. Highlight the top green border with pink gems. Add the title to the layers.