Le Fleur Berry Sweet Treat Container or Jewelry Box
Girly and sweet, this treat holder is perfect storage for little treasures.
Designed by Kara Ward, courtesy of EK Success®.
- EK Success® Jolee’s Boutique® Dimensional Sticker – Le Fleur
- EK Success® Jolee’s® All That Bling – Pink Mosaic Borders
- EK Success® Edger Punch – Scalloped Scallop
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Foam Adhesive 1/8 Squares – White
- EK Success® Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
- EK Success® Honey Bee™
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- K&Company™ Designer Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Watercolor Bouquet
- Corner Rounder
- Round Paper Mache Box with Lid
- Wooden Candlestick Holder
- Acrylic Paint – Pink
- Tulle and Pink Velvet Ribbon
- Large and Small Scalloped Scissors
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Cover the base of the box with yellow floral patterned paper.
Add a decorative gem border around the bottom of the box.
Trace the bottom of the box onto patterned paper. Trim out the circle shape with large scalloped scissors. Adhere this piece to the bottom of the box.
Paint the wooden candlestick with pink acrylic paint. While the paint is wet, sprinkle with glitter and allow to dry.
Once dry, add gems to the base of the candlestick.
Trace the lid of the box on to pink polka dot patterned paper. Trim out the circle shape for the lid with small scalloped scissors. Adhere to the lid of the box. Wrap patterned paper around the sides of lid to cover the paper mache box.
Add a pink velvet ribbon border around the lid's edge.
Place a decorative flower on top of the box.
Glue the box to the candlestick base.
Tie tulle and ribbon around the candlestick. Tuck a small flower into the tulle knot.
Add a chipboard greeting.
Fill the box with barrettes, jewelry or favorite collectibles.