Le Fleur True Love Card
Jolee’s Boutique® Le Fleur collection makes your personalized card seem as if it is blooming right before your eyes.
Designed by Kara Ward, courtesy of EK Success®.
- EK Success® Jolee’s Boutique® Dimensional Sticker – Le Fleur
- EK Success® Paper Punch – Dotted Scallop, Double Embossed Curve
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Foam Adhesive 1/8 Squares – White
- EK Success® Zig 2-way Glue Pen
- EK Success® Honey Bee™ Scissors
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- K&Company™ Designer Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Watercolor Bouquet
- K&Company™ Word Embossed Stickers – Watercolor Bouquet
- Cardstock – Ivory
- Corner Rounder
- Rhinestones – Pink
Cut ivory cardstock and fold in half to create a card. The fold should be at the top of the card. NOTE: Finished card size will be 4¼"x6".
Cut multicolored patterned paper 3"x4". Use a corner rounder punch on the bottom right corner of the square and secure to the right margin of the card.
Cut the pink patterned paper 2"x4". Line it up next to the multicolored patterned paper.
Use the large embossed scallop punch on the yellow patterned paper. Cut to fit the rest of the card’s space.
Add a blue patterned paper strip measuring ½" wide along the bottom section of the card.
Create a decorative border to look like lace trim by punching one side of ivory cardstock with an opened scallop punch. Use the same punch to punch the opposite side of the cardstock strip. Place a piece of green patterned paper in the channel showing on the open scalloped piece. Secure to the layout and add pink gems to it.
Place the sticker greeting onto yellow patterned paper. It will overlap the blue strip and be placed on the pink patterned paper.
Add large flower to the right side of the card.