Let-It-Snow Cookie Trio
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookie Recipe
- Wilton® 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Wilton® 4-Pc. Nesting Metal Cutters (largest cutter used)
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® 10 in. x 16 in. Rectangle Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Sky Blue Icing Color
- Wilton® Blue Colored Sugars
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 3
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 2
- Wilton® Decorator Brush
Prepare cookie dough according to recipe and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using the three smallest snowflake cutters from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare royal icing according to recipe. Directions for both thinned and full strength icing can be found on the back of the box. Tint portions light blue and dark blue; reserve some white.
To make largest cookies: Use tip 3 and full-strength light blue icing to outline cookie. Use tip 2 and thinned icing to fill in cookie. Let dry overnight.
Use tip 2 and full-strength dark blue icing to pipe design on cookie. Sprinkle cookie with blue sugar. Let dry. Brush off excess sugar.
To make medium cookies: Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to pipe snowflake crystal design and center dot. Smooth dot with finger dipped in cornstarch.
To make small cookies: Use tip 3 and full-strength light blue icing to outline cookies. Use tip 2 and thinned light blue icing to fill in snowflake. Let dry overnight. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to outline fleur de lis designs on cookie. Let dry.