"Let It Snow" Hot Cocoa Container
Create this cute container to give Hot Cocoa or any other food gift to your friends this year!
Designed by Lisa Falduto, courtesy of Provo Craft®.
- Cricut Expression
- Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge
- Libby Glass Jar
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Glitter: Kunzite, Turquoise, Clear
- Recollections® Cardstock: Pink, Blue, Green, Brown, White & Mauve
- Basic Grey® Euphoria Bliss Patterned Cardstock
- Ribbon, 3/8" Blue With Green Stitching (3 Ft.)
- Safety Pin
- 2 Small Wiggle Eyes
- Liquid Glue
- Two Way Glue
- I-rock Tool
- I-rock Color Fusion Glam Rocks
Cut and wrap patterened paper around jar.
Secure ribbon on top and bottom remembering to tie a bow on the top length before securing in place.
Build and add glitter to all die cuts.
Place "Let it Snow" on top of the jar and place the snowman hanging from the bow using a safety pin.
Place snowflakes scattered behind the snowman
Use I-rock tool and secure gems around the outside edge of the cover.