Martha Stewart Crafts Let It Snow Window Card
Create an adorable seasonal card that calls to mind a snow globe, with a peek-a-boo window to a winter wonderland.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Winter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Circle Cutter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller 2-pack
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam, 1/8" Squares – White
- Cardstock – Light Blue and White
Cut snowman and trees from glittered printed paper from the paper pad.
Create a 6"x6" card from light blue cardstock.
Cut blocks to fit the front of the card from the white cardstock and the Let It Snow printed paper.
Cut a circle from the center of each of the blocks to create frames, making sure the circle cut from the white paper is smaller than the circle cut from the Let It Snow paper.
Adhere snowman and trees cutout to the front of the card. Layer and adhere the white and printed frames over the snowman and trees using adhesive foam squares.