Liberty Bell Welcome Sign
- Construction Paper
- Crayola® Markers
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Creatology™ Jingle Bell
- Fine Motor
- Use a pencil to draw a big bell on construction paper. Add rectangular tabs on each side of the bell to use for pop-outs. Use markers to color in the bell as shown. Don't forget to add the crack. Cut out around the bell and tabs.
- Use a pencil to draw the clapper and yoke (hanger) onto construction paper. Use markers to color in the clapper and yoke as shown. Cut out.
- Cut a narrow oval in the bottom of the bell so the clapper can peek through. Glue the clapper inside the oval, as shown.
- Fold each tab on the bell evenly twice. Glue the folded tabs to black construction paper. Glue the yoke above the bell as shown. Cut a piece of cardboard the same size as the black construction paper and glue together (to strengthen sign).
- String yarn through the jingle bell. Glue the ends of the yarn behind the clapper to hold the jingle bell in place. Let glue air dry.