Life is Good Scrapbook Layout
Layer shape and border punch ribbons to create a dimensional look for your scrapbook layout.
Designed by Valerie Salmon, courtesy of Fiskars®.
- Fiskars® SureCut™ Paper Trimmer
- Fiskars® Squeeze Punch, Large - Circle
- Fiskars® Interchangeable Border Punch Starter Set - Daisy
- Heavyweight Patterned Paper - Yellow
- Patterned Paper - Coral, Green and Blue
- Paper - Dark Pink, Green and Coral
- Foam Adhesive
- Photo, 4"x5"
Step 1 Trim heavyweight yellow patterned paper to 9"x9" and use it as a page background.
Step 2 Punch fourteen 1½" circles out of the deep coral patterned paper.
- Line and adhere seven circles side-by-side along the top of the page, ¼" from the top edge as shown. Trim off any circles that hang off edge of page.
- Line and adhere the next seven circles side-by-side along the bottom of the page, ¼" from the bottom edge as shown. Trim off any circles that hang off edge of page.
Step 3 Punch twelve 1½" circles out of the green patterned paper.
- Line and adhere six of the circles side-by-side, ¾ " from the top edge of the page, as shown, slightly below the row of coral circles.
- Line and adhere six of the circles side-by-side, ¾" from the bottom edge of the page, as shown, slightly above the row of coral circles
Step 4 Trim blue patterned paper to measure 4"x4", then adhere it to the right side of the page as shown.
Step 5 Place a horizontal 4"x5" photo to the left of the blue patterned paper block.
Step 6 Trim the following patterned paper colors to measure 1"x9": dark pink, green, and dark coral.
- Punch each strip through the Daisy border punch.
- On a 9"x2¼" cardstock, adhere the three border-punched colored strips using foam adhesive.
- Adhere the grouped strips underneath the photo on the page.
Step 7 Hand-cut the “Life is Good” title and attach it to the right side of the page using foam adhesive. Cut additional flowers, if desired, and add to the title.
Step 8 Place a large layered flower at the top of the page, to the right of the photo.
Step 9 Add individual rhinestones on certain spots on the border-punched strips.