Lil' Lamb Craft Egg
Here's a fun, quick project idea using craft eggs, foam, a whole lot of pom poms, and a little paint.
Designed by Gemmy.
- Craft Egg, 9"
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – Black and White
- Apple Barrel Colors® Acrylic Paint – Pink Polish and Black
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, ½" – Black (2)
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, ¾" – White (400)
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paintbrush – Detail
Paint an oval 4½"x3¾" for the face. The top of the oval should be about 2" from the top of the egg. Let dry.
Cut ears, arms and feet out of black craft foam using patterns provided.
Cut eyes out of white craft foam using patterns provided.
Glue 400 white pom poms to egg as shown.
Glue eyes to face, glue black pom poms to eyes.
Paint nose and mouth in pink paint.
Glue ears, arms and feet in place.