Lime and Purple Ribbon Vases
- Vase - Size and Style of Choice
- Flowers with Long Stems - Color of Choice
- Floral Clippers
- Solid Ribbon, Wide - Color of Choice
- Sheer Ribbon, Wide - Style and Color of Choice
- Ribbon, Narrow - Color and Style of Choice
- River Rocks
- Low Heat Glue Gun & Glue
Clean and wipe vase dry.
Cut stems to desired length. Glue into bottom of vase.
Cut solid and sheer ribbon to length that will wrap around vase.
First attach the solid ribbon around the top rim of the vase, securing in the back with glue. Then, wrap the sheer over the solid ribbon, securing in the back of the vase with glue.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 at the bottom rim as shown.
Cut narrow ribbon to length that will wrap around vase. Attach between wide ribbon, securing in the back with glue.
Fill vase with river rocks.