Live the Life Card
- Adirondack® Alcohol Ink
- Adirondack® Metallic Mixatives
- Adirondack® Blending Solution
- Adirondack® Ink Applicator Tool with Felt
- Adirondack® Alcohol Ink Cardstock
- Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black
- Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Visual Artistry Life™ Possibilities Stamps
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology Sprocket Gears
- Time Holtz® Idea-ology Game Spinners
- Cardstock - Black and Maroon
Cut an 8½"x5½" rectangle from maroon cardstock. Fold in half to create 4¼"x5½" note card.
Cut 3½"x5" and 1¾"x2½" rectangles from black cardstock.
Apply a piece of felt to the Ink Applicator Tool.
Apply various colors of Adirondack® Alcohol Ink to felt by gently squeezing ink bottle for approximately two seconds per color used.
Shake Metallic Mixatives and apply one drop to felt.
Stamp inked tool onto Alcohol Ink cardstock covering entire surface with ink. (Reapply ink to felt if needed).
Apply a few drops of Adirondack® Blending Solution to used felt on Ink Tool.
Stamp tool again onto inked card stock to blend ink colors and metallic.
Stamp images with Jet Black Archival Ink on inked background and let dry.
Cut stamped pieces apart and adhere to black cardstock.
Attach Sprocket Gears and Game Spinner to stamped background.
Ink edges of folded maroon note card with Archival Ink to distress.
Adhere stamped pieces to card.
Embellish card with twine.