Mother's Day Locket Trio
Brighten Mom's day with this beautiful coordinated jewelry ensemble you made just for her.
Courtesy of Plaid for Martha Stewart Crafts™
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Locket Trio
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Long Flat Oval Chain – Silver
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jump Rings
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Toggle Clasp – Floral
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Flat Oval Chain – Silver
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Head and Eye Pins
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Pearl Beads – Blue
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Oval Rondelle Foil Czech Beads
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Ear Wire – Bow
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Connector – Bow
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Round Nose Pliers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Chain Nose Pliers
Measure length of chain to fit wrist. (Most bracelets are 7" long.) Open chain link to remove balance of chain not needed.
Using pliers open a jump ring to connect one end of bracelet to one piece of the toggle clasp. Close jump ring. Repeat to connect second half of toggle clasp to other end of chain.
Use a jump ring to attach locket to center of bracelet.
Create beaded charms using head pins or eye pins. Simply layer or stack beads in pattern and color of choice onto pin. Fold pin at a 90° angle close to the last bead on pin and cut off excess, leaving approximately ¼". Use round nose pliers to bend the pin creating a loop at the top. Repeat as desired.
Attach beaded charms to bracelet using jump rings.
Measure and remove 3" of chain. Measure two 12" pieces of chain.
Using pliers open a jump ring to connect one end of a 12" piece of chain to one piece of the toggle clasp. Close jump ring. Repeat to connect second half of toggle clasp to second 12" section of chain.
Create two beaded charms, following instructions above.
Connect one end of a beaded charm to one end of the 3" section of chain and the other end of the beaded charm to unclasped end of a 12" second of chain. Repeat for second beaded charm.
Connect locket using a jump ring in the center of the 3" section of chain.
Create beaded charms as instructed above.
Using jump rings, attach a bow connector and beaded charm to a bow ear wire. in.