Long Leg Bunny Craft Egg
This cute bunny is sure to make you laugh and be a favorite among your Easter home décor.
Designed by Gemmy.
- Craft Egg, 9"
- Feather Boas – Light Pink (2)
- Wooden Dowel, ½" (2 -- 12" Pieces)
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – Pink
- Creatology™ Glitter Craft Foam with Adhesive Backing – Pink
- Styrofoam® Egg (Cut in Half Lengthwise), 5½"
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 1½" – White (2)
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 2" – White (2)
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 5/8" or ½" – Blue (2)
- Creatology™ Pom Pom, 1" – Hot Pink
- Ribbon – Green Polka Dot
- DecoArt® MagiKote
- Apple Barrel Colors® Acrylic Paint – Pink Polish
- Paintbrushes – ½" and 1"
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Glue boa to egg in a spiral fashion starting at the top.
Carve two toe lines into each Styrofoam® egg half and paint with MagiKote. Let dry.
Cut arms, outer ears and ear supports out of pink craft foam using patterns provided (download button below).
Cut inner ears out of adhesive-backed glitter craft foam (using pattern provided) and attach to outer ears.
Paint dowels and Styrofoam® egg halves pink. Let dry.
Make a bow tie out of green ribbon.
Glue pom poms to egg to create face as shown.
Glue on arms.
Glue on ears. Glue ear supports to back bottom of ears and egg in an ‘L’ shape to keep the ears from flopping back and forth.
Create holes for the dowel legs using scissor blade, and glue in dowels.
Glue feet to dowels.
Glue on bow tie.