Loops & Threads® Links™ Zig Zag Rib Scarf
- Loops & Threads® Links™ (3.5 oz. / 100 ga.; 104 tds.95m) - Ocean Blue (2 Balls)
- Knitting Needles, Size US 11 (8mm) or Size Needed to Obtain Gauge
- approx = approximately
- beg = beginning
- cont = continue(ity)
- k = knit
- k2tog = knit next 2 stitches together
- p = purl
- p2tog = purl next 2 stitches together
- pat = pattern
- rep = repeat
- ssk = slip next 2 stitches knitwise one at a time, pass them back onto left-hand needle, then knit through back loops together
- ssp = slip next 2 stitches knitwise one at a time, pass them back onto left-hand needle, then purl through back loops together
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- ws = wrong side
- yo = yarn over
Cast on 18 sts.
Foundation row: (RS). Knit.
Proceed in pat as follows:
1st row: (WS). P1. *P2tog. yo. Rep from * to last st. P1.
2nd row: K1. *yo. K2tog. Rep from * to last st. K1.
3rd to 8th rows: As 1st and 2nd rows 3 times more.
9th row: P1. *yo. ssp. Rep from * to last st. P1.
10th row: K1. *ssk. yo. Rep from * to last st. K1.
11th to 16th rows: As 9th and 10th rows 3 times more.
These 16 rows form pat.
Cont in pat until work from beg measures approx 60" (152.5cm), ending on 8th or 16th row of pat.