Lost and Found Mother-of-Pearl Heart Bracelet
- Black Shell Heart Assorted Pendants BM12494
- Grey Glass Pearl 10mm Round Beads BM12512, 22 count
- Antiqued Silver Small Oval Jump Rings, 15 count
- Antiqued Silver Toggle Clasp
- Antiqued Silver Eye Pins, 22 count
Create a connector by sliding 1-Grey Glass Pearl 10mm Round Bead onto an eye pin, forming a simple loop. Then repeat 21 more times.
Create two beaded chains, what consist of 11 connectors each.
Attach two jump rings to the end of the each beaded chain. Attach beaded chains to the toggle clasp using jump rings.
Attach two Black Shell Heart Pendants as charms to the jump rings part, next to the toggle clasp, using two jump rings for the first one and three jump rings for the second one, to make them different lengths.
When attaching beaded chains to the toggle clasp, make both sides even by attaching one connector and jump rings part on the each side.