Lost and Found Sage and Grey Cameo Necklace
- Antiqued Silver Frame Cameo Pendant BM11602
- Black Shell Heart Assorted Pendants BM12494
- Antiqued Silver Oval Links Chain BM11649, 2 pkg
- Grey Glass Pearl 10mm Round Beads BM12512, 3 pkg
- Antiqued Silver Large Jump Rings, 2 count
- Antiqued Silver Toggle Clasp, 2 count
- Antiqued Silver Eye Pins, 57 count
- Antiqued Silver Head Pins, 19 count
Cut three 18 inches lengths of a chain.
Join chain ends using separate chain link as a jump ring on the each side.
Attach toggle clasp to the ending jump rings using another pair chain links as jump rings.
Slide round toggle part with a loop onto the middle of chain necklace.
Attach Cameo Pendant to the round toggle part loop using a pair of large jump rings.
Create a dangle by sliding 1-Grey Glass Pearl 10mm Round Bead onto a head pin, forming a simple loop. Then repeat 18 more times.
Attach dangles to the every next link of the bottom necklace chain, eight on the each side of the pendant.
Attach two smaller black shell heart pendants and two more dangles to the chain necklace center using separate chain links as jump rings.
Create a connector by sliding 1-Grey Glass Pearl 10mm Round Bead onto an eye pin, forming a simple loop. Then repeat 56 times.
Join 29 connectors into a beaded chain.
Attach ending connectors to the toggle clasp jump rings.
Then create two beaded chains, what consist of 14 connectors each.
Attach two chain links to the large black shell heart pendant.
Attach 14-connectors beaded chains to the large black shell heart pendant upper chain link on the one side and to the toggle jump rings on the other side.