- 3.5” x 3.5” Finish-It Memory Frame by Don Mechanic
- Decoart: Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paint -Shimmering Silver and Crystal Glamour Dust
- Unfinished Wood Hearts - One Each Of 1”, 1 ½”, and 1 ¾”
- 3” Wood Letters- L, O, V and E
- Wedding Theme Scrapbook Paper - We Used Making Memories Stardust 12x12 Swirl Silver
- Aleene’s Quick-Dry Tacky Glue
- Craft Knife
- Hair Dryer
- Foam Plate For Paint And Glue
- ½” Flat Brush
- Lo-Temp Glue Gun
Use Shimmering silver to paint sides and back of frame; let dry. Paint letters and hearts and while final coat of paint is wet on front and sides, sprinkle with Glamour Dust. Let dry then shake off excess dust.
Cut scrapbook paper 1” larger than front of frame. Apply a thin even coat of tacky glue to front of frame; lay glue side down on center back of scrapbook paper and press lightly to remove bubbles and wrinkles. Turn frame over and smooth paper with fingers, if needed. Use hair dryer on low heat setting to speed drying process and to prevent wrinkles. Let glue dry.
Place frame front side down on protected surface and use craft knife to trim excess paper to edge of frame.
Refer to photo for placement and use glue gun to attach letters and hearts to frame.