Love Jam T-Shirt
A crazy, lively T-shirt that's easy to make and fun to wear.
Designed by Pattie Wilkinson, courtesy of iLoveToCreate™.
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Stencils - Alphabet
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Dimensional Paint Cannon™
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Cannon Fabric Paint™ - Cosmopolitan
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Big Phat Fabric Marker™ - Rush Hour
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Dimensional Fabric Paint™
- Taggers - Hubcap, Taxi Cab and Blackout
- T-shirt - White
- Plastic Tablecloth
- Paper Towels
Prewash and dry shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay shirt on prepared surface.
Place Fashion Form™ inside of shirt.
Cut out alphabet stencils to form words. Lay on shirt as shown or in desired positions.
Pour Cosmopolitan Cannon Fabric Paint™ into Paint Cannon™ and spray over stencils and randomly around shirt as shown. Remove stencils and wipe clean with paper towels for reuse.
Outline the words with Rush Hour Fabric Marker. Draw in star and swirls, squiggles and other designs as desired.
Use Paint Taggers to add dimension and outlines to designs and randomly tag areas with pops of color. Refer to photo. Let dry.