Love Page Layout
- Fiskars® Border Punch - Scallop Sentiment
- Fiskars® Squeeze punches - 1/4" Corner Rounder, Large Seal of Approval, XL Seal of Approval, XL Oopsie Daisy and Medium Circle
- Fiskars® Deluxe 12" SureCut™ Craft Paper Trimmer
- Die Cuts with a View® 12"x12" Cotton Bloom Stack™
- Momenta Puffy Word Stickers - A Family Affair
- Recollections™ Gem Brads - reen
- Recollections™ Glitter Shapes Stickers - Circle
- Darice® Self Stick Gems
- Faom Adhesive
Use the 12"x12" yellow patterned paper as the page background.
Trim the red patterned paper to a 9"x10½" size and then round the corners with a ¼" corner rounder squeeze punch. Adhere this vertically ¾" from the right edge of the page background.
Use the scallop border punch to shape one long edge of a ¾"x9" green patterned strip. The finished size of the punched strip is ½"x9". Adhere this horizontally to the bottom of the red paper on the page.
Trim the blue patterned paper to a 2½"x10½" size. Cut a V-notch on one end as shown. Attach this strip horizontally above the green scalloped strip.
Add a 1"x9" striped patterned paper above the blue notched strip.
Place a 5"x7" vertical photo approximately ¾" from right edge of the red paper.
Punch four XL seal of approval scalloped circles using the green, yellow, and blue patterned papers. Put brads or gems in the center of each one and then adhere them vertically in a row using foam adhesive.
Punch three large seal of approval scalloped circles using the blue and green patterned papers. Add a medium circle on the center of each, using yellow, blue, and green patterned papers. Top with gems. Add the three large scalloped circles vertically in a row as shown using foam adhesive.
Apply the "Love" title under the left bottom corner of the photo, on the blue V-notched paper.
Punch two Oopsie Daisy flowers with the red patterned paper. Cut three petals off of each one. Adhere each flower to both sides of the "Love" title. Add gems.