Lustrous Lilac Jewelry Set
Prepare to dazzle with this gorgeous ensemble using various amethyst and clear beads.
Designed by Katie Hacker courtesy of Beadalon®.
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Tool
- Memory Wire Cutters
- Circle Bead Frames, 20mm – Silver (5)
- Beadalon® 19 Bead Wire, .018" – Silver
- Beadalon® Cable Chain, Small – Silver
- Beadalon® Curb Chain, Medium – Silver
- Beadalon® Crimp Beads, #1 – Silver (4)
- Beadalon® Crimp Covers – Silver (4)
- Beadalon® Toggle Clasp, Medium – Silver
- Beadalon® Eye Pins – Silver (2)
- Beadalon® Head Pins – Silver (2)
- 3-cuts, 8mm – Amethyst (17)
- Flat Teardrops, 16mm – Amethyst (17)
- Faceted Rounds, 8mm – Clear/amethyst (4)
- Faceted Rondelles, 6mm – Clear (34)
- Beadalon® Cable Chains, Small – Silver
- Beadalon® Head Pins – Silver (4)
- Beadalon® Kidney Ear Wires – Silver (2)
- Beadalon® Crimp Covers – Silver (2)
- Faceted Rounds 8mm – Clear/Amethyst (4)
- Faceted Rondelles 6mm – Clear (34)
- Continuous Loops of Bracelet Memory Wire (5)
- Head Pin – Silver
- Glass Beads, 6-8mm – Assorted Styles (5-8)
- Faceted Rounds, 8mm – Clear/Amethyst (4)
Cut two 3" lengths of small cable chain, then cut the remaining piece into 32 varying lengths under 1½".
Leaving the beading wire on the spool, pass through: rondelle, teardrop, rondelle, two chains, 3-cut, two chains.
Repeat the beading pattern six more times, then pass through: rondelle, teardrop, rondelle, crimp bead.
Pass the wire around the edge of a silver bead frame, then back into the crimp bead. Crimp it and add a crimp cover.
Add 1", cut the beading wire off the spool and crimp the free end to a silver bead frame.
For the second strand, start the pattern as follows: 3-cut, two chains, rondelle, teardrop, rondelle, two chains.
Repeat the beading pattern eight more times and then pass through another 3-cut.
Attach each end of the second strand below the first strand on the silver bead frames.
Pass a head pin through a hole on each silver bead frame, then through a clear/amethyst bead and make a loop on each.
Cut four 3" lengths of curb chain. Separate the chains into two groups with two curbchains and one cable each.
Connect one group of chains to each side of the necklace.
Connect an eye pin loop to a toggle ring, pass it through a clear/amethyst bead and make a large loop to connect it to one end of the necklace.
Cut a three-link piece of curb chain and attach it to an eye pin loop. Pass through a clear/amethyst bead and make a large loop to connect it to the end of the necklace.
Open the last link on the three-link piece of chain and attach it to a toggle bar.
Cut three varying lengths of chain under 1".
Pass a head pin outward through a hole on a silver bead frame and through a clear rondelle. Make a basic loop and slide the chains onto the loop.
Pass a head pin outward through the other hole on the silver bead frame and a clear/amethyst bead. Make a basic loop and string it onto the ear wire.
Use chain nose pliers to squeeze the lower portion of the ear wire together and slide a crimp cover onto the ear wire.
Repeat steps above to make a matching earring.
Use round nose pliers to make a small loop on one end of the memory wire.
String five different styles of beads onto the wire with like beads together.
After the last bead, make another small loop.
Pass a head pin through a clear/amethyst bead and one hole on a silver bead frame. Make a wrapped loop to attach it to a loop at the end of the bracelet.