Metal sliders give this bracelet an interesting structure.
Designed by Molly Schaller
- Metal Sliders (4), Thin – Amethyst
- Metal Sliders (3), Thick – Amethyst
- Iris Glass Faceted teardrops (17), 6x8mm – Amethyst
- Iris Glass Faceted Rounds (4), 6mm – Amethyst
- Textured Chain (4), Small Links – Gunmetal
- Iris Glass Bicones (8), 4mm – Amethyst
- Jump Rings (2), 6mm – Gunmetal
- Lobster Clasp, 14x8mm – Gunmetal
- Head Pins (17), 2" – Gunmetal
- Eye Pins (4), 2" – Gunmetal
- Jewelry Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Onto an eye pin slide 1 4mm amethyst iris glass bicone, 1 6mm amethyst iris glass faceted round and 1 4mm amethyst iris glass bicone. Make a simple loop. Repeat this step 3 more times for a total of 4 beaded links.
Onto a headpin slide 1 6x8mm amethyst iris glass teardrop. Make a simple loop. Repeat 16 more times for a total of 17 amethyst teardrops.
Arrange the amethyst metal sliders so they alternate thin and thick, beginning and ending with a thin slider and use the included jump rings to attach them in a ladder formation.
Onto each jump ring that attaches one slider to the next, attach a amethyst teardrop.
To the jump ring at the end of the ladder of links attach 1 amethyst teardrop and the loop of one beaded link. Repeat on the remaining three jump rings at the ends of the ladder (one on the end you just worked with and two on the opposite end of the ladder.
Open a 6mm jump ring and pass it through the loops of two beaded links and the first link of textured chain. Close the jump ring.
Open the other 6mm jump ring and pass it through the loops of the other two beaded links and the lobster clasp. Close the jump ring.
Open the loop of the final amethyst teardrop and attach it to the final link of the chain in step 6. Close the loop.