These sparkling earrings have a youthful elegance.
Designed by Molly Schaller
- Metal Sliders (2), Thick – Amethyst
- Iris Glass Faceted Teardrops (2), 6x8mm – Amethyst
- Iris Glass Faceted Rounds (10), 8mm – Amethyst
- Glass Faceted Teardrops (2), 6x12mm – Black
- Glass Faceted Rounds (16), 3mm – Amethyst
- Jump Rings (2), 6mm – Gunmetal
- Jump Rings (2), 7mm – Gunmetal
- Head Pins (2), 2" – Gunmetal
- Eye Pins (10), 2" – Gunmetal
- Ear Wires (2) – Gunmetal
- Jewelry Pliers
Onto an eye pin slide 1 3mm amethyst glass faceted round, 1 8mm amethyst iris glass faceted round and 1 3mm amethyst glass faceted round. Make a simple loop. Repeat this step 7 more times for a total of 8 triple bead links.
Onto an eye pin slide 1 8mm amethyst iris glass faceted round. Make a simple loop. Repeat this step 1 more time for a total of 2 8mm amethyst links.
Open a 7mm jump ring and slide it into the hole of a 6x12mm black glass faceted teardrop. Close the jump ring.
Slide 1 6x8mm amethyst iris glass faceted teardrop onto a headpin. Make a simple loop.
Attach 1 triple bead link to each loop on the amethyst metal slider.
Open the 7mm jump ring on the black teardrop. Pass the jump ring through two loops of the triple bead links.
Open a 6mm jump ring. On the opposite side of the slider from step 6, pass the jump ring through the loop of one triple bead link a 6x8mm amethyst teardrop, the second loop of a triple bead link and an 8mm amethyst link.
Open the loop of the ear wire and attach it to the opposite loop of the 8mm amethyst link.
Repeat steps 4-8 to create the second earring.