- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paints – White, Orange and Black
- DecoArt® MagiKote™ Surface Coating for Styrofoam®
- Styrofoam® Ball, Small
- Styrofoam® Sheets, Small Thick and Small Thin
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat, #8 Flat and #3 Round
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Box Cutter
- Chenille Stem – Black
- Wiggle Eyes, Small
- Marker – Black
Step 1 Cut out pattern with scissors. Use pattern to trace wings and feet pattern onto small thin Styrofoam® sheet with marker; cut out with box cutter.
Step 2 Break toothpick in half. Stick one side into each wing, then apply small amount of glue and stick other end into small Styrofoam® ball.
Step 3 Use glue gun to glue on feet.
Step 4 Use sandpaper to smooth penguin.
Step 5 Apply thin layer of MagiKote™ using #8 flat brush. Sand again and repeat as needed.
Step 6 Use # 3 round brush to paint penguin’s body black; belly and face, white; and beak and feet, orange.
Step 7 Use hot glue gun to add wiggle eyes.