Magic Wand & Fairy Tiara
- Crayola® Color Explosion® Black Paper and Markers
- Crayola® Colored Pencil
- Crayola® Glitter Glue
- Crayola® No-Run School Glue
- Crayola® Pointed-Tip Scissors
- Foam Star Wand
- Foam Tiara
- Ribbon of choice
- Hirschberg Acrylic Jewels
- Fine Motor
- Magic WandTrace the foam star onto the back of the black Color Explosion paper and cut out. Cut 5 smaller Color Explosion stars. Draw designs on all stars with the Color Explosion black marker.
Cut five lengths of ribbon for streamers and glue the ends to the foam star, as shown. Glue the large Color Explosion star over the foam star, with the ribbon ends sandwiched in between. Glue the smaller stars to the ends of the ribbons.
- Fairy TiaraDraw designs on the Color Explosion paper with the black marker. Cut the paper into small squares and other shapes to fit on the foam tiara. Glue the squares and shapes to the tiara.
- Both Projects
Add sparkle to the wand and tiara with glitter glue. Glue acrylic jewels in place as desired. Air-dry the glue before wearing your fairy tiara and waving your magic wand.
When working with Crayola® Color Explosion® Black, make sure hands are clean and dry. Wash hands well with soap and water after use.
Adult supervision is required at all times.