- Faces Cut Out from Magazines
- Metal Tin with Handle And Lock
- Me And My Big Ideas Stickers- “Super Cool Catch”
- Making Memories Stickers- Alphafetti Back/White
- Metal Paint- Black, Yellow, Red and Purple
- Sparkle Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Paint brush
Select and cut photos pieces from magazines. Use foam brush and sparkle podge to apply photos to tin. Let dry.
Add stickers and letters as desired to make it your own.
Use paint brush to add color around photos and embellishments to add Graffiti look. Let dry.
Brush entire surface with sparkle Mod Podge, let dry.