Marshmallow Bucket Game
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Brown
- Blunt Scissors
- Crayola® Markers
- Plastic Pail
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Foam Marshmallow
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Orange
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Red
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Yellow
- 3M® Masking Tape
- Fine Motor
- Cut flames from yellow, orange and red foam, and logs from brown foam, as shown. Use the brown marker to add detail lines to the logs.
- Remove the backing from the logs and place them on the pail. Remove the backing from the flames and layer them over the logs, as shown.
- Place the sticker letters onto the pail over the flames to spell "Marshmallow Toss."
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
To play the game, put a strip of masking tape (or some other way of marking where kids will stand) at the desired distance from the pail. Have kids toss the marshmallows into the pail. Whomever gets the most in wins. Encourage kids be creative in making up other games to play using the scoop.