Martha Stewart Crafts™ Butterfly Cake Dome
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Paint, Satin – Peppermint Bark, Goji Berry, Wet Cement
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Medium Stencil – Eyelet Lace
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncer Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Pedestal Cake Plate with Dome
Clean glass with rubbing alcohol; let dry completely.
Use pouncer to paint dome knob and pedestal details with Goji Berry.
Use pouncer to paint dome section under knob and details on pedestal.
Following instructions with stencil package, use pouncer and Wet Cement paint to stencil lace pattern around the base of the dome. Use stencil tape to secure stencil to dome.
Use pouncer and the following colors to stencil three butterflies and lace details as follows:
- Butterfly wings – Goji Berry
- Butterfly bodies and dot flowers – Wet Cement
- Leaves – Peppermint Bark
Let dry 24 hours before handling. To cure, either let air dry for 21 days or bake. Place project in a cool oven. Set temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes. Turn off oven and let project cool completely before removing.