Martha Stewart Crafts™ Candy Hearts Card
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stickers – Handmade Valentine Candy Heart and Handmade Valentine Cupid
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Handmade Valentine
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cutting Mat, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Tape Roller, 2-Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Cardstock – Magenta and Light Pink
Step 1 Cut a 12"x4½" piece of light pink cardstock. Using the scoring board and the bone folder, score down the center of cardstock. Fold the card in half.
Step 2 Pull out a page of glittered paper from the Handmade Valentine 12"x12" paper pad. Cut a 5¾"x4¼" rectangle out of it. Using the tape roller, stick the flat card on the folded card so that it is centered.
Step 3 Cut a 4¾"x3¼" rectangle out of magenta cardstock. Using the tape roller, stick it onto the rectangle of glittered paper so that it is centered.
Step 4 Using stickers from the Handmade Valentine Candy Heart stickers set and the Handmade Valentine Cupid stickers, decorate the front of the card.