Martha Stewart Crafts™ Christmas Treat Bags
- Muslin Bags, 3"x4" – Holiday
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Satin Craft Paint – Pesto, Habañero, Wedding Cake, Beetle Black and Marmalade
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Patterning Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Flourish Serif Alphabet Adhesive Silkscreens
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Holiday Icons Adhesive Stencils Martha Stewart Crafts™
- Foam Pouncer Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Detailing Brush Set
- Foam Brush
- Baker’s Twine
Step 1 Using a foam brush, paint one side of a muslin bag in Habañero. Allow it to dry for at least an hour.
Step 2 Using foam pouncers, paint the snowman’s body in the center of the bag in Wedding Cake.
Step 3 Use the detailing brush to paint the eyes and buttons in Beetle Black, and the nose in Marmalade.
Step 1 Position “N” silk-screen in the upper left corner of a muslin bag. Follow the instructions included with the silk-screen and paint the letter in Pesto.
Step 2 Repeat for each additional letter, allowing paint to dry before proceeding to the next letter.
Candy Cane Stripe Bag
Step 1 Use patterning tape to create a striped pattern across the front of a muslin bag.
Step 2 Use a foam brush to paint the unmasked areas of the bag in Habañero.
Step 3 Remove patterning tape and allow paint to dry.