Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cupid Heart Card
- Martha Stewart Craft™ Stickers – Handmade Valentine Cupid
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cutting Mat, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Tape Roller, 2-Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Cardstock – Red, Dark Pink, Light Pink and Lavender
Step 1 Cut a 13"x9" piece of dark pink cardstock. Using the scoring board and bone folder, score the card vertically down the middle, at 4½". Fold in half.
Step 2 Cut a 4¼"x6¼" piece of red cardstock. Using the tape roller, stick the flat card onto the front of the folded card so that it is centered.
Step 3 Cut a 3" wide heart out of lavender and light pink cardstock.
Step 4 Using the tape roller, stick the two hearts to the front of the folded card. Center them on the card so that one corner of the hearts overlaps.
Step 5 Place a cupid sticker from the Handmade Valentine Cupid stickers on each heart.
Step 6 Decorate the rest of the card with red foil heart stickers from the Handmade Valentine Cupid sticker set.