Martha Stewart Crafts™ Heart-Shape Treat Box
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Deep Edge Punch – Heartbeat
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ punch around the page™ designs Set – Loop Hearts
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stickers – Handmade Valentine Candy Heart
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cutting Mat, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Tape Roller, 2-Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Cardstock – Red and Pink
Step 1 Cut two 4" hearts out of red cardstock.
Step 2 Cut a 1½" strip of red cardstock, long enough to go around the edge of the heart. Carefully attached the strip around the edge of one of the hearts using tape on the inside of the heart (tape should not be visible when the box is closed). Repeat for the bottom of the box but attach the strip slightly inside of the edge of the heart so that the box fits together. Tip: Use the edge of a table to gently curl the strip of cardstock so that it bends easily around the top of the heart.
Step 3 Cut a 1" strip of pink paper, long enough to go around the edge of the heart box. Punch down each edge of the strip with the Loop Hearts punch so that you have a ribbon.
Step 4 Secure the ribbon around the edge of the heart using a fine-tip glue pen.
Step 5 Using the Heartbeat Deep Edge Punch, punch out a selection of hearts out of pink cardstock. Arrange the different sizes of hearts on the top of the box and secure with the glue pen. Save a spot for a Candy Heart sticker.