Martha Stewart Crafts™ Home Sweet Home
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Medium Stencil – Inspiration
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Paint, Satin – Geranium, Mace and Couscous
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fine Tip Tops
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Utility Brush Set
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas, 6"x6"
- Foam Plate
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Paper Towels
Base coat primed canvas with Couscous using utility brush. Let dry. If necessary, reapply base color.
Determine center of canvas; lightly mark it.
Place "Sweet" stencil in center of canvas; secure with stencil tape.
Stencil “Sweet” using Geranium paint and a stencil brush. Remove stencil.
When dry, attach “Home” stencil above “Sweet”; stencil with Geranium. Remove stencil.
Attach “Home” stencil below “Sweet”; stencil with Geranium. Remove stencil.
Attach a fine tip top to Mace; shake paint into tip.
Paint evenly spaced dots around the edge of the canvas.