Martha Stewart Crafts™ Mini Heart Punch Card
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ punch around the page™ designs Set – Loop Hearts
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Border Pad – Handmade Valentine
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cutting Mat, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Tape Roller, 2-Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Cardstock – Magenta, Red and Light Pink
Step 1 Cut an 8"x4" piece of magenta cardstock. Using the scoring board and the bone folder, score down the center of cardstock. Fold the card in half.
Step 2 Cut a 3¾"x3¾" piece of red cardstock. Using the tape roller, stick the flat card on the folded card so that it is centered.
Step 3 Cut a 2½" heart to use as a template. Trace it lightly with a pencil so that it is centered on the front of the card.
Step 4 Using the punch around the page™ set Loop Hearts, punch out mini hearts from the light pink cardstock.
Step 5 With the fine tip glue pen, stick the punched out hearts onto the card so that they fit inside the outline of the larger heart. Tip: Use the edge of a piece of paper to align the hearts as you glue them down. Carefully erase the pencil lines.
Step 6 Take the Handmade Valentine die-cut paper tape and cut two 3" sections and two 4" sections. Remove the backing and stick the tape down in a frame around the front of the card, aligning it with the edge of the flat card.