Martha Stewart Crafts™ Monogrammed Journal
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Letter Stencils – Monogram Serif
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Brushes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Paint, Pearl – Fruit Punch and Antique Silk
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Paint, Satin – Bubble Gum
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Paint, Glitter – Bubble Gum
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Basic Brush Set
- Fabric Sketchbook – White
- Tracing Paper
- Foam Plate
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Paper Towels
Trace desired letters onto tracing paper. Use to determine placement on sketchbook. Lightly mark with pencil.
Lightly trace stencil bracket design to frame monogram.
Paint the innermost box with Antique Silk using a flat brush. When dry, re-coat.
Center the middle initial in the painted frame; attach with stencil tape.
Using a stencil brush, stencil the center letter with Fruit Punch paint. Remove stencil.
When dry, stencil the remaining letters to the left and right of the center letter.
When dry, tape the bracket stencil to the far right. Paint stencil with Satin Bubble Gum. Repeat on left side
When dry, apply Bubble Gum glitter over the Bubble Gum paint. Repeat as desired.