Martha Stewart Crafts™ Small Punched Heart Treat Box
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ punch around the page™ designs – Studded Heart
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Handmade Valentine
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stickers – Handmade Valentine Cupid
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cutting Mat, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Tape Roller, 2-Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Cardstock – Purple
Step 1 Cut two 6" squares out of purple cardstock.
Step 2 Using the scoring board, score one square 1½" from each edge (this will make the bottom of the box). Score the other square 1-5/8" from each edge (this will make the top of the box).
Step 3 Fold down the sides of each half of the box. Fold the overlap in the corners into the boxes and secure with tape.
Step 4 Cut a 2½"x9" strip of patterned paper from the Handmade Valentine 12"x12" paper pad.
Step 5 Using the punch around the page™ Studded Heart, punch a heart out of the center of the patterned strip of paper.
Step 6 Wrap the patterned strip of paper around the box and secure with tape.
Step 7 Place a small foil heart from the Handmade Valentine Cupid stickers in the center of the punched-out heart on the top of the box.