Martha Stewart Crafts™ Snow Day Ornaments
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Ornament Shapes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencil – Snow Day
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Gloss Opaque Glass Paint – Habanero
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Pearl Opaque Glass Paint – Aquarium and Mother of Pearl
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fine Glitter Translucent Glass Paint – Sugar Cube and Sterling
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Dauber and Roller Set
- Brush Basin or Water Container
- Paper Towels
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Foam Plate
Step 1 Wash ornaments in warm soapy water; rinse well and allow to dry.
Step 2 Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol; wipe ornaments to remove any residue. Allow to dry.
Step 3 Peel adhesive stencil from backing sheet; set backing aside and save for storage.
Step 4 Position adhesive stencil on surface where desired; press in place.
Step 5 Squeeze a small amount of paint onto foam plate.
Step 6 Load the flat edge of the pouncer by dabbing into the puddle of paint.
Step 7 Holding the foam pouncer like a pencil, dab straight up and down over the stencil opening. Continue until the entire design area has been painted.
Step 8 While paint is still wet, carefully remove stencil.
Step 9 Continue adding stenciled designs until desired effect is achieved. NOTE: When repeating a design, clean the stencil between uses by rinsing in water and allowing to dry thoroughly.
Step 10 To add depth to your ornament, apply a coat or two of desired paint color to back of ornament. Allow paint to dry between coats.
Step 11 If desired, add a stenciled design on the back of the ornament.
Step 12 Embellish snowflake designs with small dots of paint. Use either a paintbrush handle dipped in paint or apply dots directly from the bottle tip. If desired, apply flat back pearls or gems when paint is dry.