Martha Stewart Crafts™ Triple Heart Punch Card
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ punch around the page™ designs – Studded Heart
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Icon Stickers – Handmade Valentine Round
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cutting Mat, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Tape Roller, 2-Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Ruler, 14"x3"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scissors, All-Purpose
- Cardstock – Red and Light Pink
- Baking Twine
Step 1 Cut a 7"x5" piece of light pink cardstock. Find the very center of the rectangle when it is lengthwise, at 3½", and draw a light line from top to bottom using the craft ruler and the pencil.
Step 2 Using the Studded Heart punch, punch a row of three hearts so that they are centered on the pencil line.
Step 3 Using the scoring board and the bone folder, score a fold line 1¾" from each edge of the punched rectangle. These will make the flaps that open on the front of the card.
Step 4 With the craft knife, carefully cut the punched rectangle in half down the pencil guideline, through the center of the three punched hearts. Gently erase the pencil line.
Step 5 Cut a 3½"x5" piece of red cardstock. Using the tape roller, stick the two pieces of light pink cardstock to the piece of red cardstock so that the flaps with punched out hearts meet on the front of the card. The two halves of pink cardstock should also meet on the back of the piece of red cardstock.
Step 6 Using a pencil, carefully mark the center of each punched heart when the flaps are closed. Place a Handmade Valentine round icon sticker on each mark, so that when the flaps are closed the stickers pop through the punched hearts.
Step 7 Use a small piece of baking twine to gently tie the card closed.