Martha Stewart Crafts Butterfly Greeting Card
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Deep Edge Punch – Circle Weave
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Ruler
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Punch Around The Page™ Set – Flourish Square
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Punch, Large – Butterfly
- Scrapbook Paper – Light Blue, White, Orange, Woodgrain Pattern and Translucent Orange
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glue Pen, Ballpoint
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter – Florentine Gold, Copper and Fire Opal
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glittering Glue
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Recollections™ Adhesive Foam Dots
Use a craft knife, ruler and bone folder to make a 5"x7" folded card from light blue paper.
Punch long strips of gold glittered paper using the Circle Weave punch and miter the corners with a craft knife to make a border.
Cut a light blue rectangle and smaller white rectangle. Use the ballpoint glue pen to apply a thin bead of glue around the edge of the white rectangle, then coat with Florentine Gold glitter.
Cut a strip of orange paper. Cut a square of Woodgrain patterned paper and a smaller square of light blue paper.
Use the Flourish Square Punch Around the Page™ to make a frame from white paper. Embellish with glitter as in Step 3.
Use the large Butterfly Punch to make several butterflies in a variety of orange papers.
Ideas for embellishing butterflies: glitter the edge of one butterfly as in step above. Layer two translucent butterflies and secure with double-sided tape. Coat one butterfly with glue and apply three shades of glitter for an ombre effect.
Assemble card using double-sided tape and adhesive foam dots for dimension. Layer gold glittered border, blue rectangle and white rectangle on card. Wrap orange strip around center of card, securing to inside front of card and back of card. Layer Woodgrain square, blue square and white frame on card. Attach butterflies to card.