Martha Stewart Crafts™ Charm Bracelet
This lovely charm bracelet evokes the beauty and abundance of the sea. Simply link the finely detailed shells, creatures and ocean-colored beads to a delicate silver chain, and create a special memento to be cherished forever.
Designed by Kristin Hare, courtesy of Martha Stewart Crafts™.
- Crystal Pendant – Crab
- Charms – Sand Dollar, Under the Sea, Captain's Wheel and Resin Shells
- Jump Rings Twist – Silver
- Toggle Braid Clasps
- Fat Oval Chain – Silver
- Faceted Round Beads, 6mm – Blue and Green
- Round Beads, 8mm – Ocean Blue
- Bicone Beads, 8mm – Blue (2)
- Melon Matte Beads, 5mm – Clear
- Melon Beads, 8mm – Teal
- Rondelle Translucent Beads, 4x7mm – Aqua
- Round Prongs Rhinestone Settings, 10mm
- Round Rhinestones, 10mm – Amazonite and Peridot
- Head Pins, 2" – Silver
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
Step 1 Cut chain to length. Add toggle to each end.
Step 2 Using jump rings, add charms to bracelet per photo, leaving space in between for rhinestones and beads.
Step 3 Place beads on head pins, and attach to chain between the charms as pictured.
Step 4 Place rhinestones in settings and fold down prongs with pliers. Attach to chain as pictured.