Martha Stewart Crafts™ Floral Brooch Bracelet
Make a pretty charm bracelet that will be treasured forever. The delicate cabbage rose charms look great paired with tiny rhinestones, bird and bird cage charms.
- Martha Stewart Cabochons Cabbage Roses – Coral (2)
- Martha Stewart Cabochons Cabbage Roses – Turquoise (1)
- Martha Stewart Charms Birds
- Martha Stewart Charms Bird Cages
- Martha Stewart Charms Small Rhinestones
- Martha Stewart Settings Braided Small Round
- Martha Stewart Findings Jump Rings Twist Silver
- Martha Stewart Silver Braided Toggle Clasp
- Martha Stewart Silver Chain
- E6000 Glue
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
Step 1 Measure the Martha Stewart Silver Chain around your wrist to the desired length.
Step 2 Gather the Martha Stewart Settings Braided Small Round, 2 Coral Martha Stewart Cabochons Cabbage Roses, 1 Turquoise Martha Stewart Cabochons Cabbage Roses and E6000.
Step 3 Place a small amount of glue on the flat surface of 3 settings. Place the cabbage roses in the center of the settings, pressing firmly. Set aside to let dry.
Step 4 Next gather the charms and the jump rings. Attach a jump ring to each charm.
Step 5 Attach the charms to the rings in the silver chain at your desired location. Leave 3 spaces to add the cabbage rose charms.
Step 6 Now attach the cabbage rose charms from Step 3 using jump rings.
Step 7 Gather the toggle clasp and 2 jump rings. On one end, attach the jump ring to the bar section of the toggle clasp.
Step 8 On the remaining end, attach the jump ring to the round portion of the toggle clasp.