Martha Stewart Crafts "Congrats" Card
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Ruler
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Punch Around The Page™ Set – Framed Dots
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Punch – Flower
- Scrapbook Paper, Pattern of Choice – White, Bright Yellow, Pale Yellow
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter – Turquoise
- Glittered Letter Stickers
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Recollections™ Adhesive Foam Dots
Use craft knife, ruler, and bone folder to make a folded card from patterned paper.
Cut a rectangle of paper and cover with Turquoise glitter.
Punch a 3¼" x5" piece of white paper with the framed dots Punch Around the Page™ set. Attach stickers to frame, spelling “congrats.”
Punch flowers from yellow and pale yellow paper. Layer flowers and attach with foam dots. Place a rhinestone sticker in the center of each flower.
Layer glittered rectangle and white frame on card and secure using double sided tape and adhesive foam dots for dimension. Attach flowers to card.