Martha Stewart Crafts™ Happy Birthday Card
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stitched Die Cut Borders
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stitched Button Flower Stickers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stitched Layered Tags
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Custom Stamp Setting Kit
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Precision Scissors
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller 2-pack
- Cardstock: White, Blue, Red
- Red gingham decorative paper
- Black Ink
Step 1: Cut red cardstock to 8 3/4 x 9 1/2in. Score at 4 3/4in and fold to create a card base that measures 8 3/4 x 4 3/4 in.
Step 2: Cut a piece of white cardstock to 8 1/4 x 4 1/4in. Then mat on blue paper.
Step 3: Trim a piece of red gingham paper to 8 1/4 x 1in and adhere across the bottom of the white cardstock panel as shown. Adhere a Stitched die cut border on the red gingham strip and trim to fit.
Step 4: Use the Custom Stamp kit to stamp sentiment on a layered tag. Adhere the tag to the front of the white cardstock panel. Wrap the twine from the tag behind the cardstock panel and adhere as shown.
Step 5: Embellish the tag with an additional Stitched Button Flower sticker.
Step 6: Adhere the panel to the front of the card base as shown.