Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paper Flowers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Floral Web Circle Edge Cartridge
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Circle Edge Punch Starter Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 12"x12" Cutting Mat
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 14"x3" Craft Ruler
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ All-Purpose Scissors
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fringe Scissors
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller 2-pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Dual Temperature Setting Glue Gun
- Cardstock: Light Pink, Medium Pink, Dark Pink, Green
- Crepe Paper
- Green Floral Wire
- Green Floral Tape
Step 1: Punch two 7in circles from light pink cardstock, using the Floral Web cartridge and following the instructions included in the Circle Edge Punch Starter Set.
Step 2: The inside petals of the flower are made using “pie shaped” pieces cut from the 7in circles. Begin making the inside petals by marking the center of each punched circle with a pencil.
Step 3: Using a ruler, craft knife, and a cutting mat, cut a “pie shape” piece 4 punched designs wide from a punched circle. Set remaining part of circle aside. Cut the “pie shape” piece in half.
Step 4: Cut one “pie shape” from the second decorative edge circle 2 punched designs wide. Discard remains of second circle. Set the three “pie-shaped” inside petals aside.
Step 5: To form the stamen of the flower, cut a piece of crepe paper to 2 x 10in. Use Fringe scissors to cut one long edge, cutting every 1/4in. Use hot glue to adhere floral wire onto one short end of crepe paper and roll. Adhere end with hot glue.
Step 6: Add the “pie-shaped” inside petals to the stamen using hot glue to adhere the 3 petals evenly around the bottom of the stamen. Set aside.
Step 7: To create the outer petals of the flower, take remaining part of first circle and form into a funnel shape, overlap and adhere the ends. Use scissors to snip off the point at the end of the funnel shape, creating a 1/4in opening.
Step 8: To create the flower, insert the wire of the inside petals through the outside petals. Adhere at base with hot glue.
Step 9: Use floral tape to wrap the stem of the flower, starting at base of flower and continuing down the wire.
Step 10: Repeat steps 1-9 using medium pink and dark pink cardstock.
Step 11: Cut two leaf shapes out of green cardstock.
Step 12: Use a bone folder to score the center length of leaves.
Step 13: Use hot glue to adhere a length of floral wire to underside of each leaf. Wrap excess wire with floral tape.
Step 14: Position leaves on stem of flower and attach to stem by wrapping with floral tape.